Thursday 17 March 2011

So much to do, so little time!


I have been busy this past few days, turning the eldest boy's bedroom into my Fanni loves Fufu headquarters! I have bought a couple of retro pieces of furniture and am now stuffing them to the gills with my materials! I cannot wait to get into my bespoke headquarters, and have my stash safely all around me at long last.....! I can then churn out Fanni loves fufu goodies to my hearts content! I have been slowly working on my commissions too...so now I have the room unpacked I can charge full steam ahead! A minor setback was the cat knocking my jewellery findings tray over, they were hopelessly mixed up on the floor!...hours of work ensued...as luck would have it... son Joey's girlfriend, Catt volunteered to sit like Cinderella for most of the day sorting it all out...will have to do something special for her as she did an amazing job!
Have had a lovely evening doing some hand sewing today on the hedgehog tea cosy I am making, and while I was sat on the sofa, the four baby bunnies kept running up to me and licking me and wanting to play, I will so miss these happy little 'accidents' when they go, but I will not let them go to just anybody I would rather keep them forever than that! Tomorrow my friend Jade is going to pop around in her pyjama's..she is wearing them all day for 'Comic Relief' the real reason she is coming around is to 'Sex' our little babies, Jade is a rabbit breeder!....so I wonder if their little nicknames will match their sex?
Yesterday I had to take the lovely John Joseph Rambo Robinson my 'Boss Bun' to the vet, he has a chest infection and an allergy to flea's....the cat gave them him! so that was an injection and some flea treatment for my slightly hairless on his undercarriage bunny! Honey the cat is on a sticky wicket this week! Am posting a picture and it show's Catt with the lovely Johnny rabbit and Saffi Serendipity Millicent Moffat, his bonded female partner 'chilling' together! Can you guess which rabbit is which?

3 comments:

  1. Your bunnies are so Beautiful!!!

    http://www.naturalrabbitfood.com/
    Nobody has told me that this is the wrong way to get the word out...about the best rabbit food that is now out on the market...I hope this isnt tacky!? But please do take the time to check us out and let us know what you think...we even have free samples!!! We have a facebook page too..Sherwood Forest Natural Rabbit Food!!! Let us know what you think!! We are interested!!! We love the bunny lovers in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete