Saturday 12 March 2011

Virtual Journeys.....


last night I spent all night up until 6am doing a virtual tour of Australian craft pages through my Facebook business page Fanni loves Fufu, I met some lovely people there, doing amazing craft's....... and what I loved about my virtual journey was the fact I was able to do this just sat here looking at a screen and typing on a keyboard...no packing, no fearful plane journey and no jet lag! One of the most adorable pages I found is Fairy me by Targa, a wonderful lady in love with nature and all things Fae! She creates fabulous photographs using your own pictures and lovely photographic settings she has discovered herself! Go have a look, her magical power's have entranced me!
As well as my magical mystical journey I was lured by eBay and found myself buying some miniature Kewpie dolls to turn into brooches and necklaces......I have this fascination with Rosie O' Neill's cute little creation, the ones I have bought are contemporary and are originally sourced from Japan... Oh how I wish I could drag myself away from the grip of evil eBay ! Lol.
Poor JAPAN, the feeling of such helplessness over the disaster and death's, it makes me feel very small and useless in the scheme of things, and as a Mother and 'life-giver' I cannot begin to feel the sadness of all the waste of life, the turmoil, stress and fear... and what to do to help? A friend Mummy Lynne suggested giving money to a disaster fund for Japan, or even running an auction on Facebook to raise money.....any more idea's friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment